When to Cleanse?
- When you get a new tool
- when a tool/room feels stale or off
- when tools/space come into contact with negative energy
- whenever your intuition tells you its time (Always trust your gut instinct)
Use the Elements
- Cleanse a room or item with water, fire, earth, or air. Soak or Sprinkle with water ( Double check to make sure the crystal isn't effected in water), pass through candle flame, sprinkle or bury in dirt (I recommend using a mesh bag if burying in dirt-crystals like to dig deeper and move in mother earths dirt)
- Sometimes referred to as smoke cleansing, re-caning uses the smoke of herbs and plants to cleanse a space, item, or person. pick herbs that correspond to your need (Sage is a safe starter herb for starters), light a bundle, and lead the smoke (I lead the smoke around the crown of my head and than start envisioning A White Light halo Around my head and once I do. I than start leading the smoke from my head up and down my body to cleanse my Chakras and auras
- Sort of a "catch all" in Spiritualism, Salt will soak up all negative energies.
Sun & Moon Light
- let your item cleanse in the sunlight or moonlight, or open your windows to cleanse a space with these energies
- Use corresponding crystals to cleanse a space or item. Lay them on yourself or carry them around to cleanse your spirit
How To Cleanse:
- Find the Target of your cleansing
- Pick an appropriate Method of cleansing. Listen to your intuition and make sure your method is safe and reasonable
- Hold your intention while cleansing. Stay focused and grounded.
- Follow up by filling the cleansed space with postie energy to avoid negative energies rushing back in ( Now its safe to Charge )
Key words when Cleansing: